Just take a look at the list below of recently added products and you'll understand the outstanding value you'll receive when you get a "LOOP" membership. Just fill in the form below to get a 7 day trial membership right now!

eMail address:
First Name:

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Superdeals Area Now open and items added

Fingers crossed, The SUPERDEAL section is now open on THE LOOP. I say fingers crossed as payments still run through paypal and you know the bad experiences I've had with them in the past. I'm running downloads through E-Junkie now so hopefully everything should run smoothly. E-Junkie will also support an affiliate scheme which I'll be setting up very soon.
Go take a look at the new SUPERDEAL SECTION and let me know if you have any problems with downloading (or payment through paypal).

To Our Success!

David

No comments: