Just take a look at the list below of recently added products and you'll understand the outstanding value you'll receive when you get a "LOOP" membership. Just fill in the form below to get a 7 day trial membership right now!

eMail address:
First Name:

Friday, January 26, 2007

Does anyone like Microsoft IE?

Hi everyone,
I'm back from my break feeling more knackered than when I went.
That's the problem with holidays with teenage children - All they want to do is party (and my recovery rate is not what it once was).

Just thought I'd mention that I'm still having issues with transfering 'THE LOOP' to a new membership script. It seems that you must use Internet Explorer to access all the admin functions in the software. I was hoping that I'd seen the last of IE and am more than happy using Firefox so I'm feeling more than a little annoyed at this revelation.
I think I may put this on the back burner for a while as the membership script owners say they'll have a Firefox version ready soon.

Meanwhile I'll be adding a few more items to the Gold Members area today:

http://www.theloopezine.info/goldloop/goldlogin.php

Look out for a notification email over the weekend when more products are uploaded.

Have a great weekend,

David
admin@theloopezine.info

No comments: