Just take a look at the list below of recently added products and you'll understand the outstanding value you'll receive when you get a "LOOP" membership. Just fill in the form below to get a 7 day trial membership right now!

eMail address:
First Name:

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Installing New Script this Week + Updates

Hi Everyone

There are Six new products in the GOLD MEMBERS area.
Five of these items come with full PLR.

http://www.theloopezine.info/goldloop/goldlogin.php

I'm off to get some shut eye now before installing the new
'easymemberpro' script. It won't impact the LOOP site until
I have everything good-to-go under the new set up.
So I'd like to apologize in advance for any delay in replying
to emails whilst I'm implementing this change over.

Have a great week

David
admin@theloopezine.info

PS. I've lots more new items to tell you about next week and
details of how you can profit selling LOOP memberships.

No comments: