Just take a look at the list below of recently added products and you'll understand the outstanding value you'll receive when you get a "LOOP" membership. Just fill in the form below to get a 7 day trial membership right now!

eMail address:
First Name:

Monday, January 15, 2007

Site Updated: Now my daughter wants me to see the light

Hi Everyone,

I've just completed another upload to THE LOOP Gold Members area. There are a total of eight new ebooks with full plr and two software/scripts: "One Time Offer in a Box" and "Keyword Cash Generator".

http://www.theloopezine.info/goldloop/goldlogin.php

I'm still in the process of moving to a new script for THE LOOP site but won't be switching for ten days or so as I'm having a few days break with my daughter. (She is such a bully making me go out in the daylight!)

Hope you all have a great week. I'll try and check my email as frequently as possible to answer any queries you have.

Your Friend

David
admin@theloopezine.info

No comments: