Just take a look at the list below of recently added products and you'll understand the outstanding value you'll receive when you get a "LOOP" membership. Just fill in the form below to get a 7 day trial membership right now!

eMail address:
First Name:

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Moving THE LOOP to a new script

Thought I'd just keep everyone up to date with what's happening with the new site.
Well...as always with these things there has been a problem. Not of my making I would hasten to ad. I've encountered one simple problem and that is I haven't been sent the license key neccesary to use the new script. EeeeK!

So I've been waiting for it to turn up...and waiting...and waiting.

I have of course contacted their support desk but so far no reply. Frustrating, very frustrating.

Hope the New Year has started well for everyone.

Take Care

David

No comments: