Just take a look at the list below of recently added products and you'll understand the outstanding value you'll receive when you get a "LOOP" membership. Just fill in the form below to get a 7 day trial membership right now!

eMail address:
First Name:

Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday night update

I've just added more items to the GOLD MEMBERS area of THE LOOP. I also wanted to make sure everybody was aware of the new items added to the SUPERDEALS section. The items there are some of the best releases yet this year. Log in to the GOLD MEMBERS area to check out the latest uploads.

David

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost me as a member. Can't log in without confirming email each time, now it won't log me in at all. Sorry, no time to play that game.

Best of luck to you
Are Schiffer

David Reed said...

Are

I've not heard of that problem. Have logged in through a third party and that all worked fine.

Sorry to see you go. If you want me to investigate further I would be more than happy to. Email me at:
admin@theloopezine.info
with more detail.

Warm Regards
David

Anonymous said...

Hey David,

Your membership is the best around by far. New products added almost every other day. How you do that is beyond me, but I would love to know. Side note: I downloaded the SpamLearnerPro and it asks for a registration fee. What is this or is there supposed to be a registration code included in the download. There wasnt one. HELP...

Ricardo