Just take a look at the list below of recently added products and you'll understand the outstanding value you'll receive when you get a "LOOP" membership. Just fill in the form below to get a 7 day trial membership right now!

eMail address:
First Name:

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sorry for the wrong link everyone

Well the site launch got off to a bit of a nightmare start.
The package I was giving away to new members was corrupted somehow and when I re-downloaded I got hold of the wrong package. Only a few of you (I hope) were affected by this:- sorry to those of you that were.

I'm about to upload another three great packages into the 'MassiveDiscounts' area and as a 'launch' special I'm going to give you at least a 90% discount in price (Unless you are a gold member of course - then everything in the 'MassiveDiscounts' area is free! (Have you looked at a gold membership? For just $10 a month you get everything FREE!)

OK, I'm off to stock up the site further. I'll email everyone with the latest updates within 24 hours.

Your Friend

David

PS. Don't forget to leave a comment and "wish" on the on 'THE WISH LIST' page (click on the link on the right)

No comments: